Thursday, June 14, 2007

Cumulus Again

Hey Guys,

It's Thursday around 7pm, and I just got back from another day of the film, Cumulus. We've hit a groove, and I think things are progressing quite nicely on set. Today I got to take a little break and watch one of the actor's babies. He was an adorable kid, and my friend and I took him for a walk. It was a nice time, considering we'd all been holed up in one little apartment and had to turn off the air conditioner because of its sound.

I need to do laundry tomorrow, desperately. I need more pajamas. That's an odd thing to say, but it's true. also, it wouldnt be beyond me to be lazy and buy more pajamas to avoid going to the laundry tomorrow. I'll tell you guys the truth, I always forget what temperature goes with color and what goes with whites; my only saving grace and perhaps the reason i keep making the mistake, is that our washers don't go by temperature, they go by color, so I don't have to remember. Which just goes to show how technology stilts intelligence, or something.

I had a thought but lost it. It might come back to me later. So perhaps I'll come back and finish.

JenGia

No comments: