Sunday, July 4, 2010

Year 2 - An Ex-pose-ay Part 2 - Random Fun Facts About Year Two

Apartments Lived in - 1

Months without use of car - 1

Times I've seen Sam Anderson (Bernard from Lost, Mr. Gorply from Perfect Strangers) in my neighborhood) - 3

Times spoken with Sam Anderson - 0

Most Unlikely Place to Be a Regular - BevMo, Burbank's Liquor Store (wine tastings)

Most Likely Place to Be A Regular - Starbucks

Times Visited Sonny Maclean's, the Boston sports bar - 1

Laptop Running Total - 3

Celebs I've Had the Guts to Just Chat With - Neil Flynn (Janitor on Scrubs)

Not so much - Eric Stonestreet (Cam from Modern Family)

Office Cast Member Sightings - 0

Times I've Seen The Room - 2

Times I've Performed Stand Up - 5 (once in Boston, 6 after July 14th)

That's what I have so far - I may post a Part 3

No comments: